The No Matter What Duffel
Here’s a duffel that can handle anything – no matter what. Duffels have a rough life. They’re overloaded with gear, tossed in the overhead bin, crammed under a seat or jammed into the cargo area. They need to be built tough.
Eagle Creek gets it. Their No Matter Whatâ„˘ Duffel is constructed of 100% recycled fabric with strong two-way zippers and a storm flap to protect the main compartment. External compression straps secure the contents, and the removable padded shoulder strap makes for comfortable carrying. Extras include end and center haul handles for easy carrying, and a zippered pocket for quick-access items. Made of durable Helixâ„˘ ripstop nylon. (30 x 15 x 14″, 2 lb, 5 oz)
- Storm flap protects main compartment
- Top external compression straps secure and stabilize load
- Exterior zippered pocket for quick access
- 2-way lockable YKK zippers
- Removable padded shoulder strap adjusts for a comfortable carry
- End and center haul handles
- Back Slip panel for stacking on wheeled luggage
- Size: 30 x 15 x 14″
- Capacity: 6700 cu in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Materials: 420D Helix -e Dual Ripstop, 420D Helix -e Double Box, 900D Astra â€“e
To learn more about the Eagle Creek â€śNo Matter Whatâ€ť Duffel bag and other Magellan products, log onto: www.magellans.com.
For your chance to win a “No Matter What” Duffel bag, click here.