Archive for the ‘Casting Calls’ Category
Also Casting in N. Carolina, Rhode Island, Virginia and W. Virginia…
What are they are looking for? Restaurants with great food and great reviews, but the customer service may be lacking a bit.
- Does your wait staff, managers, host/hostesses need to be tweaked or trained?
- Is your revenue not where you’d like for it to be?
- Is your food getting rave reviews, yet your customer service is struggling?
If so, The Food Network and Willie DeGel from the hit show Restaurant Stakeout are here to help!
How to Apply:
- Send an email: Restaurant@rrstaff.com and cc: Twinsworld1@aol.com
- Please put : restaurant name/city in subject title
- Be sure to put:
- Owners names
- Name and address of restaurant
- City /State
- Your name (if you are not the owner)
- Contact phone number(s)
- Email address
- Number of employees
- Seats in restaurants
Tell us your story of why you want our help. The more information you share, the better.
Thanks and good luck!
Food Network’s hit show “Worst Cooks in America” is back and they are looking for the worst cooks in America to compete to be the most improved to win big money!
This casting call is immediate; and all over the country!
- Are you a really bad cook?
- Do you need major help in the kitchen?
- Do friends avoid your dinner parties like the plague?
- Does your husband or wife serve you dinnertime disasters?
- Is your friend or family member a catastrophe in the kitchen?
Include the information below and tell us why you (or the person you are nominating) are the most disastrous cook in the country.
Email entry must include:
- Full name of the worst cook
- If nominating, please include in email your relationship (ie: friend, spouse, relative, etc.)
- Your city, state, zip code
- Telephone number for both worst cook and nominator:
- Tell us why you are nominating this person for worst cook. This can include stories
- How bad is your food?
- What was your worst cooking moment?
- What is at stake?
- Why do you want to improve your cooking skills? Health, Kids, Impress someone, Relationship…
- How would your life improve if you could cook?
If so, we want to hear from you immediately! To apply for yourself or nominate someone email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fox TV’s hit show ”Hell’s Kitchen” starring Gordon Ramsay is Casting Immediately all over US & coming to PHILLY!
CALLING ALL CHEFS , COOKS & CULINARY PROFESSIONALS!
Hell’s Kitchen Upcoming Auditions in Philly
WHEN: Monday June 04, 2012
WHERE: The Westin Hotel – Philadelphia
The Georgian Room on lobby level
99 South 17th Street
Phila, PA 19103
(Between Market and Chestnut) & CHESTNUT)
- There is a parking garage available underneath the hotel – next to hotel entrance on 17th street.
- We have NO affiliation with the parking.
- If you have restaurant or culinary experience, please bring resume.
- You WILL NOT be cooking at the auditions.
- You DO NOT need to bring chef utensils.
- If you are interested in auditioning or plan on attending the open call, EMAIL IMMEDIATELY:Hellskitchencasting2012@gmail.com
- If you can’t attend the open call & still want to audition, email us as well, you may get a call!
- Please put “HELL’S KITCHEN/PHILLY(or your city)” in the subject title
- You must include your full name, age, contact #’s, PHOTOS, where you live-city/state, culinary experience, why you would be the perfect contestant for the show & what sets you apart from the rest!
- Maybe you come from a long line of chefs, cooked for a celebrity, were a fry cook in a fast food restaurant, old age home, summer camp, cooked for a president or somewhere interesting and different? Tell us your story!
- You must be over 21 to audition and to attend any open calls!
- You must be a US Citizen or permanent legal resident of the U.S!
If interested, email us immediately: HELLSKITCHENCASTING2012@GMAIL.COM
Lucky Dog Films is currently casting for the Food Network Television series “Invention Hunters” featuring inventors and their food-related inventions.
If you think you have an invention that would be a good fit for the show and you want us to consider featuring it in one of our episodes then fill out the submission form below.
- Your invention should be, at minimum, patent-pending.
- You must have a real working prototype.
- You need an outgoing personality and be comfortable appearing on TV.
If you think you and your invention has what it takes, please click here to complete the application.
Invention Hunters airs Mondays at 9pm/8c on the Food Network.
HELL’S KITCHEN is looking to cast Chefs, Cooks & Foodies ready to compete!
This is a culinary opportunity of a lifetime!!
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK SIDE-BY-SIDE WITH WORLD-RENOWNED CHEF GORDON RAMSAY?
IF SO, WE WANT YOU!
Please put “HELL’S KITCHEN” in the subject title & You MUST include:
- Your full name
- Contact number(s)
- Photo of yourself
- Your city and state
- Include information about your culinary experience
- Why you would be the perfect contestant for the show
- What sets you apart from the rest
Important: Do not just send us your resume! YOU MUST WRITE AN EMAIL and include the info requested!
If interested in auditioning, PLEASE EMAIL IMMEDIATELY: